Saturday, February 20, 2010

Huntsville Car Scene Is There Anywhere In Huntsville, Alabama To Rent A Ford Mustang, For People Under The Age Of 25?

Is there anywhere in Huntsville, Alabama to rent a ford Mustang, for people under the age of 25? - huntsville car scene

Ok, for my prom next year, I rented a Mustang to my day. I have found nowhere in Huntsville, Alabama, I could rent a car. No idea where I could find a. I will be 18 by then. Do I have to pay an additional fee to rent a car, because I'm under 25? If so, how?

2 comments:

  1. To rent a Ford Mustang, an 18-year-old? I would not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most rental places do not allow persons under 25 years of car rental misfortune. The best way is to find someone that you know that your vehicle ready for the night.

    ReplyDelete