Friday, February 5, 2010

Tomato Sauce Gallbladder Surgery Why Does My Homemade Tomato Sauce Come Out Tasting Bitter And How Can That Be Prevented?

Why does my homemade tomato sauce come out tasting bitter and how can that be prevented? - tomato sauce gallbladder surgery

I take some tomatoes and formed in a blender and drain the liquid and discard pulp by the seeds and skin from tomatoes. Then, the liquid part will be in a pot and cook for 40 minutes or until it becomes a thick paste. Before every spice to taste and a slightly bitter flavor - overwhelming, but could not, without doing it. Is it normal for tomato sauce to taste bitter? How could it be prevented next time I homemade tomato sauce?

3 comments:

  1. Add a little sugar to it ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have now, you can answer from earlier remarks that tomato sauce is usually sugar. If a pinch of garlic and herbs do not do it for you, I recommend to you a little sweetener.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have now, you can answer from earlier remarks that tomato sauce is usually sugar. If a pinch of garlic and herbs do not do it for you, I recommend to you a little sweetener.

    ReplyDelete