Sunday, January 24, 2010

Primitive Christmas Trees Mad As Hell! Jackass B/f Texted Me After 3 Weeks - Merry Christmas?

Mad as hell! Jackass b/f texted me after 3 weeks - Merry Christmas? - primitive christmas trees

This man (37 years) was not much more than a call to my boots (35 years) for about 1 month. When I tried the substance of the "relationship" with the hope that things might not be too serious, perhaps, but a little less superficial and primitive, after taking us crazy and I think that is disrespectful, not in possession dates, etc. . So, I let you down, I said, because he could not at least his word to me, "Have a nice life." The text of the message, 'replied the next day with nothing else - "OK". Therefore, as I'm fine! Forget it! And since I'm not looking back on his sorry a **!
The day after Christmas, I think the text with "Merry Christmas" - Yes, Mr. Jackass Sorry! Well, before I was to always keep fighting, he was ready to throw me in a minute if the sex is not "fun" for him, already! He was too busy being to make a reflex for me.
My question is - what he wants and why the hell is in touch with him now?

No comments:

Post a Comment