Saturday, January 23, 2010

Wedding Low Ceiling Wedding In About A Month, And I Need YOUR Help!?

Wedding in about a month, and I need YOUR help!? - wedding low ceiling

Well, my friend and I need help with our lights on the ceiling during the reception. We have a very low budget, nothing fancy so crazy here! We envision the use of white light over the network in the chain through the roof of the place, but I do not know where to find the cheapest / most / better lighting. The dimensions of the roof is about 50 meters from 100 meters or something, but do not necessarilly for every inch of the place covered. There is someone out there has ideas, or knows of sites that sell cheap, large (long) network with White Lights white cable?

I hope someone out there has ideas! Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. I got married a month ago and has the lighting was from $ 35 per light. We had 6 and we had to put around the room had a pink blanket on it for walls and ceilings have a pink tint. You can rent or if you know someone at school or university, with a theater that I could hire you. You just add something to your reception area.

    ReplyDelete